Microsoft initiated the partner program to recognize a company’s expertise and accomplishments. The Microsoft Partner Program is designed for all partners who develop and market solutions based on Microsoft platforms, provide consulting or technical services on Microsoft systems, or recommend Microsoft technology purchases and to provide comprehensive solutions for small to medium sized business as well as enterprise customers.
Certified Partners represent a high degree of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies. All Certified Partners have access to a rich set of benefits that can help us to gain an advantage in the marketplace and build revenue, sales momentum, and prominence while increasing our market impact.
The following are the Benefits we will get now from Microsoft:
- Earn Bing Ads credits to help you run your customers’ search advertising campaigns for no cost.
- Get improved access to tools, software, communities, and resources, with additional MSDN subscriptions.(5 extra Microsoft Visual Studio Premium with MSDNsubscriptions (in addition to the core-benefit allotment)
- Further expand your technical and business skills to develop and sell apps with the Microsoft Azure Development Center and the Microsoft Dev Camps.
- Use one of the 100 Microsoft Innovation Centers to help accelerate technology advances and stimulate local software economies.
- Generate visibility and make more money by publishing apps to the Windows and Windows Phone stores.
- Access the Microsoft Azure Marketplace to buy and sell finished software-as-a-service (SaaS) apps and premium data sets.
- Find resources to help you increase exposure for your Microsoft Azure applications with Microsoft Go-To-Market Services.
- Access internal-use software licenses (in addition to those you receive as part of your core partner benefits) for products related to this competency.
- Receive 20% discount on a business modeling session with Tellus International (application track only)