Grant in Aid Management System
e-Governance Web Portal of Govt. of Odisha
Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3.0, JQuery, PHP 7.4 CodeIgniter Framework & MySQL/Maria DB
The Grant-In-Aid Portal is an online system which enables to provide Grant-In-Aid (Fund Transfer) to NGOs across the state under the Grant-In-Aid Scheme by the Dept. of Women & Child Development, Govt. of Odisha. Through this comprehensive system the NGO registration, NGO proposal submission and scrutinize process are effectively managed by the district and state officials of the Dept. of Women & Child Development, Govt. of Odisha under Grant-In-Aid Scheme. The portal provides a robust methodology to transfer Grant-In-Aid to the NGOs bank account using the IFMS bulk payment disbursement process (Directorate of Treasuries & Inspection, Govt. of Odisha).
The aim of this portal is to maintain an automated process for proposal submission, verification at ground level, data monitoring and Grant-In-Aid transfer to NGO bank account which brings Teamwork, Technology, Transparency, Time leading and Transformation in the existing process.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched online services of the Women and Child Development Department. As a part of 5T initiative Odisha State Government has launched Grant in Aid Management System for NGOs & and the concerned users of Dept. of Women & Child Development, Govt. of Odisha.
Impact / Benefits of Grant in Aid Management System are –
- It provides a centralized mechanism in the process of NGO registration & Grant-In-Aid transfer directly to the NGOs bank account under Swadhar Greh & Ujjawala Scheme.
- Eligible (NGO) verification at ground level (Physical visit & document verification) by the district officials.
- Notify the NGO when Grant-In-Aid transferred to the NGO bank account.
- District wise, NGO wise Grant-In-Aid fund transfer MIS report.
- Financial Year wise data analytics for department officials.
- Physical Progress Report & DIC (District Level) Report upload and monitoring by the department officials.
- It will promote hassle free, paperless work and help in smooth monitoring and functioning of the Grant-In-Aid scheme by the district and state level officials.
The Grant in Aid Management System is accessible from this link https://giawd.odisha.gov.in/